Former President Jerry John Rawlings will be the Guest of Honour at the wreath laying ceremony to mark the 31st anniversary of the31st December Revolution.
The former President in 1981 led the Provisional National Defense Council, which overthrew the constitutionally elected People's National Party government, headed by President Dr. Hilla Limann.
Cadres of the 31st December Revolution in conjunction with the Office of Flt Lt Jerry John Rawlings, will on Monday organize the wreath laying ceremony at the the Revolutionary Square, Flagstaff House, Accra where Mr. Jerry John Rawlings will light the perpetual flame.
The Cadre leadership calls on all their colleagues, sympathisers and supporters of the 31st December Revolution to come join hands in remembering those who laid down their lives in defence of the true spirit of the revolution.
The ceremony will start at 8am prompt.
- NPP is bound to lose in court - Asiedu Nketia
- Statement: Nana Akufo-Addo on the filing of the Supreme Court petition
- NPP identifies over 1.3 million 'stolen' votes; files petition at Supreme Court
- Update: NPP's Press Conference on Supreme Court petition
- Judiciary must use NPP court case to prove its neutrality - CFC-Ghana
- MPs-elect undergo registration
- Political scientists divided over Heward-Mills' charge on Mahama
- Lobbyists for Kamel's seat must hold on – Kofi Adams
- NDC's victory in election 2012 is pre-ordained by God – Alhaji Gausu
- President Mahama Donates To Leprosy Aid Committee
- Kufuor Throws Weight Behind NPP Legal Showdown
- NPA Denies Fuel Shortage
- Ablekuma North MP Thanks Constituents
- Ghana Sound Engineer 'Genius' Not Happy With Underground Artistes
- Wreath-laying to mark 31st December Revolution
- NPP Are Bad Losers: Petition Claims Are Laughable
- I Can Serve In Any Ministry
- Farmer commits suicide after attempting to kill his wife
- Crime in Accra has reduced - DSP Tettey
- Bawku Police round up about 50 suspects for their roles in Bazua clash