A new survey conducted by the Gallup International Association has ranked citizens of 57 countries by their religiosity.
Overall, 59% of those surveyed described themselves as religious, 23% said they are not religious, and 13% said they are convinced atheists.
The nations with the highest percentages of self-described religious persons are Ghana, Nigeria, Armenia, Fiji, Macedonia, Romania, Iraq, Kenya, Peru, and Brazil.
The nations with the highest percentages of self-described “convinced atheists” are China, Japan, the Czech Republic, France, South Korea, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Iceland, Australia, and Ireland.
Story by www.catholicculture.org/
- Late President Mills on state drive
- Late President Mills'' last journey on earth
- Police nab five persons for allegedly stealing at the late President Mills' funeral
- President Mahama pays glowing tribute to the Late President Mills
- Mills is dead and gone; his values live on
- SADA Board pays tribute to late Mills
- Immortalize Professor Mills With Unity, Selflessness - President Mahama
- New Music: EFA Feat. Dammy Krane - Open And Close
- NEW MUSIC: QUESTIONMARK ARTIST HARRYSONG - HUSTLE REMIX
- NEW SINGLE FROM PHYNO
- Minority regrets missed opportunity to reconcile with Mills
- Update: Aspiring NPP Odododiodoo MP is now fully Ghanaian
- NPP blames president mahama and gtv over 'no show' of Nana Addo in coverage
- We should blame ourselves for killing our leader – Bature
- Ghanaian students asked to ensure peace in Election 2012
- Oguaaman Youth wing congratulate Veep
- President Mahama receives Chinese and Ethiopian delegations
- Independence Square opens to the public at 0630 on Friday
- 'Mills Died Of The Cancer Of Political Hatred'
- He Valued The Media - GCGL