We are fulfilling the 'Better Ghana Agenda' - Anita Desooso
The National Women's Organizer of the governing National Democratic Congress (NDC), Anita Desooso, has stated that Ghanaians are currently enjoying the Better Ghana agenda the party promised in its 2012 election manifesto.
The newly appointed deputy National Coordinator of the National Disaster Management Organization (NADMO) noted that Ghanaians are enjoying massive peace coupled with good governance and as such, fulfilling the better Ghana agenda promised by the NDC.
Speaking on Pampaso on Adom TV, Tuesday, Anita Desooso further reiterated that Ghana is better off, as compared to neighbouring Côte D'Ivoire.
She further disagreed with criticisms that the country is facing economic crisis, noting that the current state of the nation is what the better agenda seeks to achieve.
“Ghanaians should opt between peace and hunger. If the country has peace, citizens can work hard and achieve results,” she asserted.
On her part, Otiko Afisah Djaba, National Women's Organizer of the New Patriotic Party (NPP) called for the need to depoliticize national issues and focus on national development in order to empower the Ghanaian youth.
Leave a comment. 0 comment so far.
- Ade Coker Boys Caution Manly Spain.....Call On NDC Hierarchy To Cut Him To Size
- Adjei-Kojo 'Refugees' Beaten Up
- Manual Registration Of Vehicles Ends In September
- KATH doctors demand security at home
- Vodafone Pays 180 Patients Medical Bills
- Ghana Free Zone Board, Investors Discuss BoG Directive
- ADB To Transform Banking Halls — As First Model Goes To Ejisu
- Office Of The Head Of Civil Service Evaluates Chief Directors
- Global Media Alliance, CEIBS To Empower Media Institutions —To Be Innovative
- Carmichael Exhibits New Product To GNFS
- Moving train crushes man to death
- Nigeria says winning war against insurgents
- Imo House Of Assembly Speaker Must Go
- Gunfire, blasts near airport in C.African capital
- ObJ’s Invitation, Waste Of Rivers Resources—PDP