Ghana could collapse on us if-Abu Sakara
Former Presidential candidate of the Convention Peoples’ Party, Dr. Abu Sakara Foster has advised Ghanaians to take regulations seriously in order to avoid national scale disasters.
Dr. Abu Sakara offered the advice after visiting the site of the collapsed building that killed 3 and left over 20 others trapped and with injuries.
The building collapsed Saturday at Cantonments in the nation’s capital.
Police sources say some of the workers drew their supervisors’ attention to defects in the structure but nothing was done to correct them.
“Our sincere condolences to the families of the affected victims of this event. It is sad that in an effort to build and provide for his family a man was killed by his
own house built by his own hand. I can not help noticing the faded stop work sign painted on the wall in the foreground of the picture”.
He says the scene “eeringly depicts the state of our country due to lack of implementation of regulations and policy” and calls for Ghanaians to endeavor to always do
the right things as stipulated by law and various regulations.
- Cop Interdicted Over Defilement
- GJA Campaigns For Private Sector
- Ghana Has Become A Nation Of Liars And Thieves-Political Scientist
- Fetish Priest Detains 2 Kids Over Witchcraft
- SHS Students Caught Smoking Wee
- Serial Fraudster Arrested In Church
- Assasie-Gyimah Demolishes Mosque
- Forestry Commission Staff Are Criminals – Minister
- Court dismisses traders' suit against KMA
- Student Defrauds Black Stars Player
- Maiden edition of Ghana Dance Festival launched
- Multimedia turns 20: See selfies, fashion and your favourite media personalities
- Kumasi High Court jails four ex-chiefs for contempt
- Junior Doctors To Be Paid On Wednesday
- CDD-Ghana Organizes Roundtable Discussion On Ethnic Power Relations And Conflict