Emmy Nyra Vs Beyonce: Who Rocked The Dress Better?
In the fashion world today, for most Nigerian celebrities, there is that someone or some persons who they seem to admire most, internationally or locally, and is their inspiration to any outfit they wear and rock at social events or functions.
Recently, Nigerian singer, Emmy Nyra released a hot photo of herself draped in a mini gown.
The first lady of Iyanya's Made Men Music turned out to be not the only celebrity spotted in the same outfit, as famous International Star Beyonce Knowles was pictured to have worn an identical dress to an event.
Of a truth, both ladies are flawless icons of style and beauty, but still, who does the dress best fits: Emmy or Beyonce?
- Yvonne Nelson Faces Impersonation On Twitter
- Dkb WINNER (Gh vrs. Naija) song write up
- Yvonne Okoro Wows At Adams Apples Final Premiere
- DKB, Ghana’s New King Of Comedy
- Spotlight - Ruth Manso, New Fashion Designer to Keep an eye on
- VIP Promises Fireworks In New York
- Girls Go Gay For Morachi’ Packs
- Picture Alert! Name the female celebrity in this picture
- GH HOLLYWOOD ACTRESS NANCY AGYAPONG DELIVERS A BABY GIRL
- Yvonne Okoro & Mercy Johnson To Clash
- “HIGHLIFE MUSICIANS SHOULD BE MORE CREATIVE”-BEN BRAKO
- TRIGMATIC MAKES HISTORY WITH HERTY BORNGREAT ON THE GOSPEL INDUSTRY MUSIC AWARDS.
- George Darko set for “Akoo te Brofo” @ 30
- PAAPA Did it Again!!!
- ABRANTIE AMAKYE DEDE READY FOR THE NIGHT OF ROYAL IN NORWAY
- ABRANTIE AMAKYE DEDE STORMS NORWAY IN OCT
- “You Can Still Listen to my old Songs”- Ofori Amponsah
- Introducing Essiebons Internet Radio www.soundcloud.com/essiebons
- Kumasi will regain its lost shine in music- Sun-Rich
- Daniel Ademinokan Writes A Letter To His 6Years Old Son [Must Read]
- Nollywood Actress Chika Ike: I Can Only Marry A Man That Will Make Me Happy
- Creator of Yoruba Movie Awards Laface, Accuses Govt. Of Killing Dreams
- Roads Blocked, Markets Shut Down Over Jonathan’s Daughter’s Wedding
- Patoranking, Tiwa Savage Shakes London With ‘Girlie O’ Remix [Pictures]
- Jazmine Sullivan @ 805 Nigerian Restaurant