Popular Actress Introduced Me To DrugsTerry G
It is very common among celebrities to indulge in the drugs and heavy drinking, especially singer, which many believe give them the energy to perform on stage. In some instances, these supposedly role models take drugs and alcohol just for the fun of it. Those in the acting world are also not left out in this.
In Nigeria, it is an open secret that many celebrities take drugs and drink 'irresponsibly' all for the fun of it, which at the end of the day, endanger their lives.
Some weeks ago, a purported photograph of Terry G found its way on the internet, which generated mixed reactions, with many condemning him.
Speaking on Rubbin Minds with Ebuka on Sunday, the singer confessed that he was introduced into drugs by a popular actress, who he did not name. “I was introduced to drugs by a popular actress,” the father of one disclosed on the programme.
He also revealed that the controversial picture of him allegedly smoking a substance was not posted on the internet by him. “I never put up that picture of me smoking. I never liked that controversy,” the Benue State-born singer said.
Terry G is well known, apart from his singing, for his energy on stage.
- Indigenous Igbo Actors Are Not Always AppreciatedActress, Queen Nwokoye
- How I Turned RMDs PATop Comedian, Bovi Narrates
- I Have DiabetesJide Kosoko Declares
- Skin Bleaching Is A Personal ChoiceIreti Doyle
- I Am In Serious Debts..Saidi Balogun Cries Out
- What's Next After Uche Ogbodos Return To Nigeria With Baby?