Skin Bleaching Is A Personal ChoiceIreti Doyle
Popular Nollywood actress and television personality, Ireti Doyle, has described that bleaching of the skin is a personal choice to whoever wants it.
According to her, people are now enlightened and any choice made on skin bleaching, there is always a consequence with it.
She stated that though while growing up, she had her own fair share of the youthful exuberant, but she was able to understand what her skin wants and had to stop toning.
“I have no take. It is a personal choice taken by hopefully informed people. But as it is with any kind of choice comes consequences and you will be responsible for the consequences of the choices you make. I did my share of 'toning' when I was much younger but my skin let me know very quickly that it would not tolerate such nonsense. I must have indulged in such foolishness. Thank God for ridding me of such ignorant stupidity,” she disclosed.
- Efe Omorogbe, Other COSON Directors Use Our Money To Build HousesAfrican China
- I DID NOT BELIEVE I WOULD WIN THIS YEARS BET AWARDS - DAVIDO
- Odunlade Adekola vs. Femi Adebayo: Whos better?
- MISTRESS TEARS MOVIE DIRECTORS HOME APART
- I Am Begging Nigerian Girls To Leave My Girlfriend Alone---Mikel Obi
- Bubbles Magazine Describes Davido As Near Legend