Tara Durotoye, Lola Maja, Idy Enang To Storm 'Makeup In Nigeria Conference' In Lagos
With excitement building up for the maiden edition of the Makeup In Nigeria Conference (MINC), organizers of the conference have unveiled speakers for the event billed to hold in Lagos soon.
Speaking on the conference, Teniolami Adejuwon, Project Manager of MINC and CEO of Beauty by Nature said, “this conference will afford makeup artistes the opportunity to tap into the vast wealth of knowledge and experience of the speakers we have lined up and It is our goal to ensure that the conference gives birth to a new generation of beauty entrepreneurs”.
Other speakers lined up for the conference include; Mrs. Tara Fela Durotoye, Buntricia Bastian Clayton, Obi Asika, Bimpe Oyeniyi, among others. According to Tara Fela-Durotoye, CEO of House of Tara, “The makeup industry in Nigeria and Africa as a whole is growing at a phenomenal pace and gaining international recognition.”
- 'Lupita Nyong'O Becomes 2014 World’s Most Beautiful Girl
- Will 9ice's Another Double Album Become A Hit After First Double Album Flop?
- Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola Omotayo Speaks On P-Square's Rumoured Breakup
- Mercy Johnson, Chika Ike Deny Beef Rumour
- Nothing Can Take 2Face Away From Me—Annie Macaulay Boasts
- Omotola Gets MTV Personality Of The Year Award Nomination
- Popular Nollywood Actor Dies
- Ini Edo, Omoni Oboli, Ufoma Ejenobor Mark Birthdays
- Late Christy Essien’s Hubby Picks Another Wife
- DR PAT FT YOUNG D “ANACONDA”
- No DJ Collects Money From Artistes To Play Their Songs--DJ Nana
- Should Ice-Prince Charge His Ex-girlfriend For performing at her wedding?
- Dencia Strikes Pose in New Vacation Photos
- Pictures From Uche Nnanna's Wedding In Port Harcourt
- Iman, Tyra Banks Helped In The Success Of My Show –Oluchi Onweagba Says
- Shan George Changes Name To Pastor Chief Ambassador Shan George." See Why
- Luxurious Lifestyle of Comedians
- Fashion/ Style Icon Of The Day: Meet Fashion Illustrator, Obinna Omeruo
- ‘Knocking On Heaven’s Door,’ Government Needs To Protect Women….Emem Isong
- Mo’Cheddah Now Owns A Hairstyle?
- Maheeda Flaunts New Look
- CK Morgan Pushing Back His Debut Album to June
- "Mo Abudu has conquered a continent": CNN's Leading Woman profiles "Africa's Oprah"
- Actress Uche Iwuji Mourns Dad
- Nollywood stars embark on ‘No makeup’ contest