Egor Efiok Blasts Managers Who Run Errands For Celebs
In Nigeria, it is very common to see celebrities rule over their managers, whereas, it should have been the other way round. Public figures in Nigeria see themselves as lords and for this reason; they see others as commoners who should be treated like slaves.
It is also very common in the country to see those who claim to be managers of these stars running errands for their clients, which should ordinarily be the job of a Personal Assistant (PA).
For respected publicist, Egor Efiok, who runs E4-PR, it is high time they (managers of celebrities in Nigeria) started doing things the way they should be done.
Speaking with Nigeriafilms.com in an exclusive interview, Egor, who is fondly called 'Lady Boss' in Nollywood because of her strict adherence to ethics, slammed managers who turn themselves into 'errand boys' of celebrities.
She also revealed that the reason why celebrities misbehave is due to the fact that they lack good managers.
"You see managers are not supposed to be buying recharge cards or carrying bags for celebrities. Rather, they are supposed to be setting them on their toes. A good manager ought to help correct the lapses of celebrities and make them presentable to the general public," Egor, who was once an actress, said.
“A manager should be able to control his client in public. He should be caution his client on when or where to eat, drink, smoke(if such has to),” she added.
© 2014 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
Video – Exclusive Interview With Chief Pete Edochie On His Death Rumor (4th Jan 2013)
Open Letter: Igbo Man Responds to Tonto Dike Insult to Igbo Men
POPULAR ACTOR, IBRAHIM CHATTA WEDS SENATOR'S DAUGHTER
TOP GOSPEL SINGER LANRE TERIBA ATORISE FATHERS 5 KIDS BY DIFFERENT WOMEN
Yoruba actors not under any spell — Saheed Balogun
There are so many unnecessary competitions in Nollywood- Actor Kelechi Akara
My Source of wealth: Me & sugar daddies -Laide Bakare
- The Print Blazer: A Professional Must Have
- Monalisa Chinda, Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up Again
- Davido, Kcee, Others Set To Thrill At Ghana Meets Naija Concert
- It’s So Difficult For Me To Meet Single People-Yvonne Okoro
- Denrele, One Other Help Afrocandy With Daughter's Schhol Fees
- UNCOVERED: What Uche Jombo’s Hubby Does In America (EXCLUSIVE PICTURES)
- 5 Tips to Make Your Lipstick Last Long
- Naeto C, Wife Expecting Second Child
- Lumba, Abrantie Ready To Rock Kumasi
- Ibinabo Mourns Abuja Motor Park Blast Victims
- Hit Or Miss? Lupita’s Overwhelming Outfit To MTV Awards
- Koga Entertainment Unveils New Act—E2M
- Afrocandy Explains Why She Is For Begging For Funds
- Dj Jimmy Jatt: People should treat their partners like pets
- SEE Mercy Johnson Risking Her Life With Deadly Ebola Virus
- “My Colleagues Are Afraid Of Me -Klint Da Drunk
- Most Nigerian Celebrities Wear Cheap Clothes - Celebrity Designer Reveals
- Telecom Ambassador Frank Edoho Welcomes New Child, Turns Step Father
- Who Rocked The ‘George’ Attire Best
- Fans Blast Iyanya For Sharing Photos From A Plane’s Cockpit Showing Torn Pilot Seat
- Afrocandy I need Of Help To Send her daughter To School
- A Never Ending Accessory
- My Blond Hair Has Come To Stay – Munachi Abii
- 1 Die During Movie Shoot In Kwara (Exclusive Pictures)
- I Dumped Nollywood To Have Babies, But I’m Back Now—Chidi Ihezie-Okafor