4X4 Encourage Musicians To Form Music Groups
One of Ghana's long standing and surviving musical groups, 4X4, has told Razz Newspaper that, they are living testimony and mentors to upcoming musicians who want to join the music industry as groups.
In an interview with Razz Newspaper reporter (Mustapha Inusah) , Captain planet , a leading member of the group , said he will disagree with anyone who shares in the Opinion that, there's no need for upcoming musicians to form music groups because music groups don't last.
He stated that they are living proof and mentors to every upcoming music group because they started in two, now they are three, and they will forever add more members to the group if the need arises.
'We are a living proof so people should consider forming music group, we don't die , we multiple,' Captain planet proudly hinted.
To him, they are forming a band and hunting for talents so that, when they find an artiste who is capable of joining their group or going solo and need their assistant , they can help.
Captain planet added that , one can go solo and still survive but he believes two heads are better than one, so joining a group is a better option.
'There's absolutely nothing wrong at all in joining a group' he stated.
He however admitted that , sometimes it's difficult to join a group because it takes a lot of understanding to maintain it.
'The reason why people cant's maintain their group is when there's no love and understanding, if you understand each other and love each other you can work together ' He said.
4x4 collaborated with Nigerian artiste, Davido to produce a track 'Baby Dance' which is buzzing both in Ghana and in Nigeria.
Captain planet noted that apart from Davido, they have also done a song with Iyanya.
Mustapha Inusah/Razz Newspaper
- Miss Zambia UK Wins World Title
- ATUMPAN ft. SARKODIE GIMME SOME MORE
- Shatta wale secures another international award.
- EDEM can’t wait to Goget’em @ the Hennessy Artistry concert
- I Live A Life Of Party And Fun- Toke Makinwa
- Spotlight – Shegge, Multi-Talented Hiplife Star from Atlanta, GA
- Come Home and Stop Criticizing Nigeria………..Producer, Roseline Sanni-Ajose
- EXPOSED: HOW STAR ACTRESS, TOYIN ADEWALE’S MUM WAS BARREN FOR 50YRS BEFORE SHE WAS BORN
- My Sexy Shape And Curves Always Embarrass Me- Destiny Amaka
- 4x4, Edem, MzVee join 2Face, Wizkid & Mafikizolo to rock the 2014 Hennessy Artistry Concert
- Check out Juliet Ibrahim’s Runway Moves
- Actress, Empress Njamah Begins Roadside Business
- Jide Kosoko, Ruth Kadiri, Beverly Osu, Bukky Wright, In "Stolen Lives"
- I Want To Be Rita Dominic's Boyfriend- Emmanuel Ikubese, Mr. Nigeria 2014
- Tiwa Savage Gets Attention Of Another Woman's Husband
- Bovi gushes sweet words to wife, as she marks birthday
- Patience Jonathan is Still Marketable…………..Charly Boy
- Why I Haven't Seen My New Born Baby- Chigozie Atuanya
- I Don’t Care How You Perceive Me, I Am Who I Am………….Jim Iyke
- Osas Ighodaro Shows Off Sexy Shape In Swim Wear
- "Just As Good Men Are Hard To find, “Manageable” Ladies Are Unicorns- Alibaba
- May your enemies see double trouble- Peter of P-square prays for fans
- Mo Abudu, Freda Pinto; Who Rocked Oscar De La Renta Gown Better?
- Julius Agwu Arrested In America For Domestic Violence
- Checkout Maheeda’s No-Makeup Picture