Nana Boroo Resurrects Castro De Destroyer In New Video Koto Fa .
Nana Osei Bonsu, an Afro beat/Swagger highlife artiste popularly known as Nana Boroo who won VGMA’s Most Popular Song of the Year 2011 with his debut single “AHA AYE DE” is set to release his latest video which features Castro Da Destroya.
Nana Boroo has been off the scene for some years to focus on his education and Malaria projects as the ambassador which kept him busier with a lot of humanitarian activities. Speaking with Nana Boroo, he stated he is fully back to thrill his fans with more party bangers and top notch music videos.
His new music video for the single “KOTO FA” which features CASTRO DE DESTROYER is set to be premiered the first time on air on Wednesday 20th April on all major television stations and social media.
The video features the all new CASTRO DE DESTROYER after his sudden disappearance in 2014 leaving Ghanaian and his fans across the world worried. Many have been contemplating either the “SEHOR’’ hit maker is really dead or still alive but in a hideout due to the mystery around the incidence. A lot of artistes who have songs with Castro have failed to produce music videos.
Nana Boroo is the only and the first artiste to produce a music video featuring the all new CASTRO DE DESTROYER. The video is very colorful and glittering with a lot of dance, party, swag and creativity. The video was produced by Frank Osei Karikari of OSKHARI FILMS in association with Ebien studios and Redhouse. The video is promised to be the talk of the town due to its originality and sudden surfacing of Castro in a modern way.
- Nanasei Of mframa Hip-life Group Set To Release First Single
- 2016 edition of Ghanas biggest High Schools Event 'Rekognize' Here Again
- Hype Tour With Kulaperry Live
- VGMA Board Are Not Real—Mclerk Spits Fire!
- Angry Ghanaians Roast Jay Foley & Lexis Bill Who Mocked Abraham Attah
- Listen: Did Joel Orleans Take Shots At EIB On New Soundtrack Radio Man?
- K. Pee: Why Gh Musicians Cant Advice Offspring To Do Music
- Guru Stole Our Song And Preformed It In Gabon- Ruff N Smooth
- Komla Swat Brain Aborga CEO OF LOUDSOUNDGH JAMS EL ON BEING MRJACK OF ALL TRADES
- *Liwin stars in Strongman K's Am The Strongman music video
- New Hip-Hop Rapper from Uganda to be signed by Giant African LabelSafari Africa - Confirmed!
- Guru Shoots Another Expensive Music Video me Ba Be Tiao
- Sarkodie Receives Lashes On His New Hit, Asante Ni
- Praye Owns Tigo Music Unplugged
- New Music: Gariba & Episode To Release Banger Muntashi'
- Obrafour re-enact Anas Aremeyaw Anas's Judicial Scandal in Nkontompo music video
- I Havent Received My Ghana Music Awards Prize Since 2011 Kaykay Amponsah
- Richie Rich goes Solo
- Listen up: Wanlov remixes 'E go be' by female singer Nana Yaa
- HIV Faker, Dzidzor Mensah, Finds Another Husband?
- Guru To Distribute 20,000 Sets Of Books To School Children
- Change of name from JM de Voice to De Voice
- Stonebwoy, Sarkodie, Jullie Jay-Kanz, Efya, Mzvee , Others Nominated For Ghana Tertiary Awards 2015
- Lumba is a Diamond in Ghana Music-Ofori Amponsah
- Bisa Kdei Is Ghana's High Life King - Obrafour